Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine Mini Session

I had so much fun taking pictures at the mini Valentine session! It was so fun seeing all the precious children decked out in their vintage clothing! I was expecting a nice overcast on that day, turned out to be HOT and bright, and well you know working with the sun can be sometimes a bit of a task! But the kiddos and I, and Kerri and Chris :) made the best of it!


 I had some precious cookies made straight from Sweet Josephines bakery, and I must say that they were delicious! The kids, well lets just say that once those cookies were spotted, it was all over with!

Yummmmmy! "These cookies are delicious, can't you tell?"

I got several "looks" that day! We will just blame it on the weather! Jayken was so funny, but it was all my fault! I forgot something for them to drink! She was disgusted that she had to "pretend" she was having a tea party WITHOUT A DRINK! UH!




Check out this look! Ha! If this picture had a caption it would read . . . . 
Ellagrace (on left) "Lizzy will you please smile, I am so tired of taking pictures!"
LizzyRae (on right) "NO, I ain't smiling, not even for another cookie!"

Finally Ms.Jayken cheered up and wanted to show me how big she could make her dress get! She did a great job! What do y'all think?

I also got to take two beautiful, sweet, precious, adorable . . . . ok, ok, ok! Y'all get my point! Just look at these two precious babies! They are both 10 months old and have the prettiest eyes! Yes, BOTH of them!
Ms.Cora Lynn

Ms.Kinsley

Ahhhhhhh . . . . . Love is in the air! Can't you tell, with these two lovebirds! There is nothing more that I love than to take pictures of a couple who I can tell is in love just my their actions and gestures! And I must also add that Chris was a trooper! He did anything us girls as of him! Kuddos to Chris! 

I had so much fun as always with my mini sessions! Kids are such little blessings! They are so much fun to photograph! I nor their parents never know what is going to come out of their mouths! They literally keep me cracking up the entire session! Thanks to everyone who came and brought their children!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Britni Martinez Photography

CoffeeShop Designs